Dato(er) - 30/03/2020 - 03/04/2020
I samarbeid med Innovasjon Norge og the Embassy of Canada inviterer vi noen av våre medlemmer til å bli med på en studietur til Canada med tema carbon capture, utilisation and storage (CCUS), den 30. mars til 3. april. Se program nedenfor:
Ta kontakt med klyngeleder dersom du eller noen fra din bedrifter ønsker å delta. Det blir en nasjonal delegasjon, og ACT har et begrenset antall plasser. Her er litt informasjon om turen:
Canada is the site of 4 of the 21 largest CCS projects in the world and was the first country to open a full-scale, integrated carbon capture and storage operation. With a clear strategy to reduce the cost of carbon capture and develop utilisation technologies for CO2, join us to see new capture technologies, deployment of CCUS technology and technologies that produce value while storing CO2 permanently. As the concrete industry is a large emitter, it is fitting that there are many products targeted at this industry, some of which are economic today.
- Please plan to arrive by Sunday March 29th, as the program will begin on Monday morning at 7am.
- On Tuesday March 31, please book AC 135, leaving Toronto at 8:00 AM, arrives Calgary 10:10AM
- On Wednesday April 1, please book AC 225, leaving Calgary at 19:50, arrives Vancouver 20:17.
- On Thursday April 2, the program will conclude by 16:30, and a flight from Vancouver International Airport is feasible from our last visit by 18:30
What is included:
- The participation fee of 6,000 NOK covers internal bus transportation in Canada for site visits, group lunches where presenters join, and speaker honorariums. Innovation Norway will reserve hotel rooms at a preferred rate from Sunday March 29-Wednesday April 2.
Action from you:
- Please confirm your participation by March 6th.